Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I was just folding some laundry (which, despite popular belief, I actually do from time to time) and I noticed that 4 of the 6 t-shirts I had to put away were Bama shirts. I did actually print all of them so I don't think I'm a "that guy" yet, but considering the stacks of others in my closet and the rapid deterioration of my few non-Bama favorite shirts it's looking like I might be one within the next year.













An old favorite.













A new favorite.













A bland, but realiable, entry.













Believe it or not, the lucky game day shirt.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does it still have the lipstick on it?

5:17 AM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

a little bit.

8:51 AM  
Blogger TNIRISHFAN said...

Todd, I try not to be THAT guy, but I could wear Titans stuff all one week, ND stuff the next week, and then Reds/Memphis stuff the next. Sad. Actually pathetic.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home