Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Ocean's 13? The hell? First off, Ocean's 12 sucked big time. BIG TIME. The trickery at the end of 11 was clever, the myriad trickeries at the end of 12 made the movie seem retarded and broke every rule of decent story telling. What it boiled down to was an excuse for a bunch of lame ass movie stars to run around Europe and get paid for it, and for that I am eternally resentful and want my two hours back. So now they're going to make ANOTHER one? I usually roll my eyes when film snobs get to trashing on "Hollywood," but this time I'm right there with them.












At least Trout Face won't be around uglying the place up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

As a film snob who, mostly, loved the Oceans 11 with this new rat pack, I can only say .. you're damn right about these awful sequels! ... Oceans 12 was simply excremental

4:52 PM  
Blogger Jack said...

Since I generally only hit the theater for movies I actually want to see, I am rarely super-disappointed by films I see on the big screen. "Ocean's 12" is just about the only movie that I remember leaving the theater afterward in a state of legitimate anger...

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home