Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm going to have to add an mp3 blog link section soon. I'd do it now, but I'm tired and lazy. So like I was telling Nicole earlier, I'm addicted to the damn things even though I maybe only actually like 1 out of every 100 songs I download. The best one that I read by far is Aquarium Drunkard, who seems to share roughly the same taste in music as I do. Tonight, he is my hero. I had a tape of those sessions back when I was a dirty hippie tape trader and it was one of my most prized possessions until it was ruined in a hot car. So right now I am about as giddy as a schoolgirl all cranked up on meth. And Don, earlier tonight he posted the "lost" Black Crowes The Band album, which, seriously, they released By Your Side instead of? So anyway, get it while the gettin's good.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Don said...

OH man,

The days of ol'! "Hey man, you got that moe. show from the Variety???" haha. I remember those days.

The Band Sessions are FAR MORE superior to the By Your Side album. While By Your Side did have some high points "Welcome To The Good Times", "Go Faster", "Go Tell The Congregation", you just don't get any better than "Another Roadside Tragedy", "Never Forget This Song", or "Wyoming & Me". Matter of fact, on their most recent tour, they have played just about every song off of the Band Sessions album! Hmmm, maybe they agree!!!

Toad, lemme know of you would like a few of the shows from this most recent tour. These boys have been on fire!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home