Sunday, June 05, 2005

06-05-2005

423) The Big Steal. Since I've been watching a lot of newer movies lately it was nice to dip back into the older Hollywood pool. This was more of a comedic chase/road picture than the film noir it was made out to be by TCM, but that's okay because I really enjoyed it.

424) Primer. I didn't really get what was happening in this movie. I understood what they were doing and the whole point, but there was a lot of confusion and plenty of times when it wasn't clear which "them" was onscreen. This is exactly why time travel should be left to Star Trek.

425) Ladder 49. I heard it was "sad", but no one told me it was going to be SAD.

426) Scorched. Two truths present themselves in this picture. 1) John Cleese will always be the funniest part of any given movie. 2) There is no possible way for Rachel Leigh Cook to be more adorable. Pretty funny for an indie comedy (see above comment concerning John Cleese).

427) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. They showed the preview for Goblet of Fire before the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Charity and I both have always been kind of "I'd like to see it because I'm curious, but I kind of don't want to cause I don't think I'll like it" about Harry Potter so we decided we would watch the first one and if we liked it watch the rest before Goblet of Fire comes out (in Nov. so we have plenty of time). Looks like we'll have to watch the rest.

428) Six Days, Seven Nights. Eh. It was okay, but kind of dumb, but kind of funny. Benign whatever.

428 down, 572 to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home