Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dawg Sports has an exhaustive review of the UGA/UAB game up, including a link to a recipe for chocolate cake direct from UAB's health services. One thing he didn't note was that Chris Williams was the QB of the Blazers team that put a 16-13 scare into the Dawgs a few years back. He performed pretty well considering he was a redshirt freshman in his first collegiate start, going 12 of 21 for 97 yards with one pick. Here's hoping a few more years experience behind Hack will give us the edge we'll need to put the game away this time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wes Wolfe said...

You know, UAB should've won that game. I was listening to it on Internet radio and just shook my head as the Blazers self-destructed.

As for this year, Georgia's playing my alma mater (USC) and my parents' (UAB), so I think I'm going to order a crapload of Chinese for the games.

Mmmm...that's some good dawg.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home