Tuesday, June 20, 2006

In part two of the ten part "Celebrity Ass I'm Reasonably Certain I Could Kick" series, I bring you Mike White. Not to be confused with former Sooner QB and all around choke artist Jason White, Mike White is best known as the screenwriter and co-star of such off-kilter comedy fare as The Good Girl, Orange County, and School of Rock.


















Could probably kick his ass, too, what with the knees and all...

It was his performance as the whipped roommate of Jack Black in School of Rock that convinced me that, were it necessary, I could totally kick his ass.














If you don't have the balls to stand up to Sarah Silverman...

2 Comments:

Blogger TNIRISHFAN said...

Sarah Silverman has bigger balls than most guys in any given room.

C'mon give us a guy we might have to debate this guy is completely a wimp.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Wes Wolfe said...

Yeah, and I would totally give Ms. Silverman anything she wanted. Then again, I have a MAJOR soft spot for foul-mouthed Jewish girls.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home