Wednesday, April 26, 2006

For the second night in a row I've had a crazy screwed up dream. Monday night I dreamt I was a contestant on American Idol and for that week we were supposed to pick a Black Crowes song and would rehearse it with the band. I chose Twice as Hard, but each time we would get to the chorus I would start cracking up and the band would stop and ask what was so funny and I'd be like "Twice as HARD! Get it!" and then they would shake their heads in dismay and start over. After two or three tries they started trying to get me to pick another song, but I stood firm with Twice as Hard and so they were like "fine, do the stupid song, laugh on TV, and get voted off." And sure enough, that's what happened. Last night I dreamed I bought a goldfish and named it D'Brickashaw, and oddly enough it's made me want to buy a goldfish and name it D'Brickashaw in real life.



















Meet the newest member of the family...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That name cracks me up.

Sometimes I just walk around the house thinking to myself:

"D'Brickashaw, D'Brickashaw, D'Brickashaw, D'Brickashaw, D'Brickashaw"

11:33 AM  
Blogger Wes Wolfe said...

You should totally rename the blog to "Todd Dreams" and provide running dream commentaries. Brilliant.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

hack - i always know that i have crazy dreams, but unfortunately the memory of them is usually gone by the time i'm awake enough to actually remember them.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

yeah, but can your goldfish do this?

http://www.underwatertimes.com/news.php?article_id=98435710261

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home