Monday, March 06, 2006

Pass The Controller Related Update:

- The real life New Mexico Lobos are out their second-leading tackler after he was arrested on four counts of assault and kidnapping (via EDSBS). Thankfully the worst thing my Lobos have done is cheat on exams, which leaves me without my impact receiver (who wears a #4 I might add) going into the Rose Bowl against Southern Cal.

- And while I'm on the subject of playing Southern Cal in the Rose Bowl, the PS2 BCS is totally pissing me off. This is the second time I've gone undefeated and earned a #2 ranking and still been jumped by a two loss team for the title game. A 9-2 Ohio State jumped my undefeated Blazers and now a 9-2 Miami is jumping the Lobos, despite several shut outs and winning by an average of at least 60 points. It's like 1966 all over again!




















Too bad I can't blame the Catholic vote...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home