Thursday, November 24, 2005

11-24-2005

857) Hangman's Knot. If only Encore Westerns would show 143 more Randolph Scott pictures I haven't seen...

857 down, 143 to go.

- I'm off to my parent's for Thanksgiving lunch and football. I'm going with Lee to see Walk the Line later tonight, but tomorrow starts my second greatest challenge....30 MOVIES IN 3 DAYS! Seriously, pray for me.

Update:
858) Walk the Line. I will be listening to nothing but Johnny Cash for weeks now. Anyway, great telling of the story of Johnny and June. You could make a hundred movies on Johnny Cash's life, so it was good to narrow it down to that one aspect of it (probably the most important one).

858 down, 142 to go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to hear Walk The Line kicketh butt. I'm going to see it tomorrow by myself since my wife is doing the psycho post-Turkey Day 6am shopping and I'm stuck to fend for myself and the little one all day. I made a deal that she could do that if I can go to the movies tomorrow by myself.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I was particularly impressed with Reese Witherspoon's performance (though I've never been much on her in the past). I really found that an odd casting choice because A. Reese is so much prettier than June was and B. Reese has never (at least in anything I've seen) played someone so not slick. I thought this was gonna be like watching Eva Langoria play Lurleen Wallace but Reese was quite believable and excellent overall.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home