Friday, June 10, 2005

06-09/10-2005

I just realized I never managed to update last night. I'm a doofus. Anyway, I had planned on watching three tonight, but went to Fancy Nancy's instead to celebrate Kevin and Lauren's birthdays and just got in one. Oh well.

436) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Much grosser than the first one (vomiting slugs? I don't need to see that.), but these are really good so far.

437) Boogeyman. Not a whole lot going on and nothing ever really gets explained, but it was pretty scary and I enjoyed it.

438) The Man Who Knew Too Much. One more off the Hitchcock list. I was really surprised by this one. It started off slower than the usual Hitchcock but when it got going it really got going. Superb.

437 down, 563 to go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are a doofus. I'm glad you have taken the step in recognizing that fact.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home