Wednesday, November 22, 2006

It's been awhile, but I'm back. Now that Nico is back and blogging and the regular season has (mercifully) ended for the Tide, I'll have something else to do besides wonder what the hell is going on down there and crying myself to sleep at night. I'll still be doing Alabama posting over there, but look for more shallow observations about various items in the news, cursory reviews of movies I went to see, and all the other assorted non-sense you've come to expect, nay, love from me. Just to get my feet wet again:

- By naming him "Thiago," did they really think he wouldn't be a mad scientist?

- The grandmother from Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood died today.

- God bless the midwest...

- I'm headed to Bartow tonight to watch the Blazer basketball team take on the Cowboys of Wyoming in their first home game of the regular season. The Blazers are 2-2 under first year head coach Mike Davis, and look to avenge their loss Saturday to the Cowboys.

2 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

Welcome Back Todd! In your absence and since we last chatted, it now appears that I will also be doing some work at the UofTenn stadium next summer as well! May have to schedule the Tide and the Volunteers back to back... Of course, I'll make the Tide sound better with maybe a subliminal message of "Vols suck" on a playback loop!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Todd Jones said...

If you do Neyland, totally screw it up....

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home